Win a Rosie Made A Thing mug
If laughter is the best medicine, we've a double dose for you with two new Rosie Made A Thing mugs! Rosie's razor sharp sense of humour has kept us all going through lockdown. And if you don't already, follow her on Facebook for more hilarious content (we promise you won't regret it).
Want to get your hands on one of the new mugs? We're giving away a Rosie Made A Thing mug to five lucky winners. Pop your details below to be in with a chance of winning a mug of your choice. Hurry! Enter before midnight this Sunday to be in with your chance.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Mclaggan Smith Mugs Ltd (Registered in Scotland No. 108315) whose registered office is Levenbank Road, Jamestown, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland G83 8BS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Mclaggan Smith Mugs Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 GMT on Sunday 25th October, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: five winners will each receive 1 x Rosie Made A Thing mug (winner's choice).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter. Entries will be numbered in chronological order and random number generator software used to select winners.
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any additional personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.