It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Yep, it's the season to be jolly and we have just the thing. We're giving away a Rosie Made A Thing Christmas mug to five lucky winners. The perfect way to enjoy a hot chocolate this festive season.
Rosie's tongue-in-cheek, relatable designs make lovely gifts for family friends. Or treat yourself to a colourful little pick-me-up!
To be in with a chance of winning, enter your details before Thursday 28th November 23:59 GMT. Good luck! T&Cs apply (see below).
5 x winners will win one Rosie Made A Thing Christmas mug of their choice
Terms & Conditions
- Open to households in UK & Ireland only.
- Not open to employees of Mclaggan or Rosie Made A Thing, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Competition entry opens at 00.00 on Thursday 14th November
- Competition entry closes at 23.59 on Thursday 28th November.
- The competition comprises of 1 x Rosie Made A Thing Christmas mugs (winner's choice) with 5 winners.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received during the competition period.
- The prize draws will take place at midday on the first working day after competition entry closes. Drawn winners will be sent confirmation via email. Those who have entered the competition and haven't been drawn as a winner will not be contacted.
- The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is as stated. No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be delivered due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received.
- By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promoter: Mclaggan Smith Mugs Ltd, Jamestown, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland G83 8BS.